So, Thanksgiving is over and your belly is full, maybe even a bit fuller than you’d like. But you don't have time to lay around and be a bum...now it’s time for Christmas shopping to begin!
To inspire your generosity, I’ve created a simple yet hilarious list to remind you of a few reasons why you should without-a-doubt, no-questions-asked, absolutely buy someone an emergency kit this year!
Ready for the REALLY really important reasons?! Here ya go...
- What’s more romantic than a gift that says, “I don’t want you to die”?
- Tell someone how much you love them by giving them a zombie apocalypse prepper kit (aka an Elite Survival Kit).
- Even though crazy Uncle Ralph and wacko Aunt Sally drive you nuts, you don’t want them to die in a blizzard. Gift them a two-person emergency kit to show them that you care!
- Those next door neighbors that have 5 million lights in their yard...they need an Ultimate Auto Kit (unless of course, their car blows up too!) to keep them warm and fed when they blow all of their fuses.
- Avoid giving someone a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club for Christmas. Instead, just send them a different weather radio each month! It’s a gift that keeps on giving!
Lookin' out for you,